Secretary Of HUD Asserts That Fresh Programs Are In The Offing To Assist The HomeownersAugust 30th, 2010 - 5:51 pm ICT by Sampurn Wire
Washington, August 30, 2010 (Just Flashed): Shaun Donovan happens to be the occupant of the post of Secretary of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in the federal government of America that is headed by the Democratic Barack Obama. Donovan, as one can see, happens to be the highest housing official in the Obama administration. Donovan has now declared that numerous fresh programs are taking place with the goal of breathing life into the housing marketplace in America.
Shaun Donovan mentioned in a conversation that was telecast on Sunday that his branch, in the impending weeks, will introduce an agenda involving refinancing that will be associated with the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). The idea of this refinancing agenda will be to lend a hand to those borrowers, whose mortgages go beyond the market price of their abodes. He also disclosed that the department of HUD will initiate an “‘emergency homeowners’ loan agenda”. The objective of this agenda will be to help out those persons, who are out of work, to retain control of their abodes.
Donovan explicated these standpoints on CNN’s “State of the Union’. Donovan vocalized that a plunge in the home sales in July was anticipated with the ending of the housing tax credit. However, Donovan declared that the final diminishment in the home sales was obviously larger than the department anticipated. Donovan articulated that it is too premature to conjecture whether the credit will be revivified.
- Just Flashed News Service
- HUD Secretary of America Articulates Growth In Housing In New Orleans - Aug 30, 2010
- Obama's plan to help 3.5 mn homeowners (Lead) - Feb 02, 2012
- Obama presents mortgage refinancing plan - Feb 02, 2012
- Hillary Clinton Utters That America Must Grasp A New 'American Moment' Abroad For The Fructification Of Its Foreign Policy - Sep 08, 2010
- New York City Housing Authority to receive $400 million to support more than $20,000 housing units - Mar 15, 2010
- In Excess Of 40 pct. Of American Homemakers Leave the Mortgage Aid Program - Jul 21, 2010
- Barack Obama, The U.S. President, Advises Americans To Enact A Leading Role In Higher Education - Aug 10, 2010
- The Labor Secretariat Of America Commends Barack Obama For His Initiatives To Augment The Health Of The Sluggish American Economy - Sep 06, 2010
- White House Is Opposed To The Termination Of Birthright Residency - Aug 15, 2010
- White House Spokesperson Asserts No Role Of Politics In Obama's Observations On The Controversial 'Ground Zero' Mosque - Aug 17, 2010
- Barack Obama Intends To Execute A Substantial Speech On Iraq In The Near Future - Aug 23, 2010
- The American Congress Articulates Its Support For Home Tax Credit Extension - Jul 01, 2010
- Fannie Mac seeks $7.8 bn aid from US government - Nov 09, 2011
- John Boehner Labels The American Economy As Being In A State Of Monetary Uncertainty - Aug 24, 2010
- Obama launches plan to help families facing foreclosure - Oct 26, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,