Second-largest lottery jackpot in history shared by woman, couple in USJanuary 13th, 2011 - 6:40 pm ICT by ANI
London, Jan 13 (ANI): A lottery, thought to be the second-largest jackpot in history, is to be shared between a woman from Idaho and a couple from Washington.
Lottery officials said Holly Lahti will be sharing the 380 million dollar jackpot with Jim and Carolyn McCullar, and both parties will get 190 million dollars each, the Telegraph reported.
The McCullars had appeared at a news conference to announce they’d won half of the jackpot, and the Idaho Lottery officials had announced only where the other winning ticket had been sold.
They revealed the name of the other winner at a later date, but did not release her age or hometown, saying Lahti had asked them to respect her privacy. (ANI)
- Holly Lahti: Winner Of $190 Million In Idaho Lottery - Jan 13, 2011
- Mega-Millions Jackpot Winner Jim McCullar Gets Financial Advice - Jan 08, 2011
- Lottery fever hits as 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches $540 million - Mar 30, 2012
- 336 million Powerball Jackpot ticket sold at local RI supermarket - Feb 14, 2012
- Briton wins $98 mn lottery share - Jun 09, 2012
- Beijing man hits $90 mn jackpot - Jun 13, 2012
- Fortunate American Woman Wins Lottery For An Extraordinary Fourth Time - Jul 10, 2010
- Mega millions jackpot split into two winners - Jan 05, 2011
- Hoosier Lottery Next Draw On December 16 - Dec 14, 2009
- Mega Millions winners belong to Albany - Mar 29, 2011
- Winner still to collect $18 mn jackpot prize - Sep 16, 2010
- Chinese wins over $38.5 mn jackpot - Oct 07, 2010
- Briton scoops 148-mn-pound jackpot - Aug 11, 2012
- Jackpot worth $2.5 mn goes unclaimed in China - Aug 01, 2011
- 'Mega Millions' jackpot reaches record $500 million - Mar 29, 2012
Tags: dollar jackpot, holly, hometown, idaho lottery, lahti, largest lottery jackpot, largest lottery jackpot in history, london jan, lottery officials, mccullar, million dollars, news conference, telegraph, washington lottery