Schwarzenegger approached for cameo in ‘Conan’ remakeNovember 19th, 2008 - 11:09 pm ICT by IANS
New York, Nov 19 (IANS) Actor-turned-politician Arnold Schwarzenegger has been approached for a cameo in the remake of his 1982 hit “Conan the Barbarian”.According to thehollywoodnews.com, Avi Lerner, producer of the new “Conan” movie has even offered Schwarzenegger a whopping $1 million for just a day’s work.
“(Schwarzenegger) said to me, ‘Wait two years for me. I’ll be coming back’. But I can’t wait that long. I told him we could even shoot the scene in Sacramento,” Lerner told the LA Times.
He added: “He was smiling, but he didn’t say yes. Maybe he can’t take the money while he’s still a governor. That’s Ok, if he can’t take the money, I’d donate it to a charity or give it to a school that needs the money.”
Lerner also stressed that he wasn’t giving up that easily.
“Don’t worry, I’ll approach him again. I don’t give up that easily,” he said.
- Arnie may do a cameo in Conan remake - Nov 15, 2008
- Medvedev, Schwarzenegger form tweet friendship - Jan 05, 2011
- Medvedev accepts Schwarzenegger invite for skiing - Jan 04, 2011
- Cage, Rourke finalised for 'Expendables 3' - Aug 15, 2012
- Congrats Abhishek, we should get together: Arnie - Feb 03, 2012
- Mickey Rourke quits 'Conan The Barbarian' remake - Mar 17, 2010
- Schwarzenegger gorges on spicy dishes, naan in Delhi - Feb 03, 2012
- Arnie may return to acting - Jan 04, 2011
- Arnold Schwarzenegger confirms return to acting - Feb 12, 2011
- Megan Fox to star as Red Sonja in remake? - Apr 09, 2010
- Mickey Rourke quits Conan The Barbarian remake - Mar 17, 2010
- Arnie will return to acting: James Cameron - Dec 22, 2009
- Arnold missed action during political stint - Jul 15, 2012
- I feel shitty when I look at myself in the mirror: Arnold Schwarzenegger - Apr 18, 2011
- Farrell was dubious about 'Total Recall' - Jul 23, 2012