Scholarships offered for studies in SingaporeMarch 4th, 2009 - 7:35 pm ICT by IANS
Singapore, March 4 (IANS) The Singapore-based Global Indian International School (GIIS) is offering scholarships to meritorious students from India who wish to pursue Std 11 & 12th studies there.
Global Indian Foundation (GIF), which operates the largest Pan-Asian educational institution chain, announced the GIIS scholarships for 2009 specially designed for India-based students who want to pursue 11th & 12th studies in either International Baccalaureate (IB) or CBSE, a press release said.
GIIS has over 17,000 students enrolled and 1,500 teachers in its 18 schools in Singapore, Malaysia, Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, India and New Zealand.
- Global Indian school chain gets IFC funding for new schools - Jul 09, 2012
- IB diploma? Delhi University not interested - Jul 20, 2011
- Global Indian Foundation to set up 15 schools in India - Nov 19, 2008
- Indian schools may offer international curriculum - Feb 07, 2012
- China to help Indian teachers learn Chinese - Aug 25, 2012
- India ranked ninth on innovation efficiency - Jul 03, 2011
- CBSE to offer international curriculum in Indian schools (Lead) - Feb 07, 2012
- India grants scholarships to Sri Lankan students - Jan 19, 2012
- Abu Dhabi launches scholarship for engineering aspirants - Apr 18, 2010
- Foreign universities welcome in India: Sibal - Jul 11, 2009
- Antony to address Singapore regional security dialogue - May 31, 2012
- Britain offers 100 scholarships to Indian students - Nov 16, 2011
- 18.104.22.168.11.11.11 - a unique alumni reunion! - Nov 10, 2011
- Oxford to take Indian school toppers - Mar 24, 2012
- A school chain which takes Sanskrit shlokas, Gandhi to the world - Jul 20, 2008
Tags: educational institution, giis, India, international baccalaureate ib, japan, meritorious students, new zealand, Press Release, scholarships, schools in singapore, singapore malaysia, singapore march, singapore singapore, Thailand, vietnam