Scherzinger wants to produce band mates’ solo albumsFebruary 24th, 2009 - 12:54 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 24 (IANS) Singer Nicole Scherzinger of the Pussycat Dolls wants to help her band mates by producing their solo albums.
Lead singer Scherzinger worked as an executive producer on three of the songs for 2008 album Doll Domination and now wants to produce more, reports contactmusic.com.
She said it is her dream to work with her fellow band mates.
“I was able to executive produce with Ron Fair (on Doll Domination) and another producer was Timbaland. I love producing - and maybe I’ll get to produce some of the other girls’ stuff sometime.”
- Nicole Scherzinger planning solo albums for fellow Pussycat Dolls - Feb 24, 2009
- Scherzinger to pay homage to Pussycat Dolls - Dec 18, 2011
- How Nicole Scherzinger was rejected for dancing toothbrush ad - Mar 09, 2011
- Kardashian to produce 'Pussycat Dolls' show - Sep 17, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to sing with Ben Drew - Dec 08, 2010
- Cheryl Cole has been approached for American Idol - May 24, 2012
- Better judge than host: Nicole Scherzinger - Jun 30, 2011
- Nicole Scherzinger wants to play a nerd - Oct 04, 2010
- Scherzinger backs British music campaign - May 19, 2012
- Nicole Scherzinger to join X-Factor? - Feb 09, 2011
- Lewis Hamilton confirms he's back with Nicole Scherzinger - Mar 04, 2010
- Scherzinger focussing on music to get over Hamilton - Jan 17, 2010
- Scherzinger's expensive plans to meet Hamilton - Aug 11, 2012
- Scherzinger comes to terms with natural body shape - May 09, 2011
- Justin Timberlake returns to music - Aug 09, 2012