Saudi Arabia, Bahrain hold security talksJuly 10th, 2012 - 1:12 am ICT by IANS
Jeddah, July 9 (IANS/WAM) Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have held talks on security, it was announced Monday.
Saudi Interior Minister Prince Ahmad bin Abdulaziz and his visiting Bahraini counterpart Lieutenant General Sheikh Rashid bin Abdullah Al Khalifa led the discussions.
The ministers also discussed the developments relating to the discovery of terror hideouts and explosives in Bahrain. They underlined the importance of cooperation in fighting crimes and terrorism.
- Saudi Arabia, Bahrain discuss bilateral relations - Aug 01, 2012
- UAE leaders greet new Saudi crown prince - Jun 19, 2012
- UAE president greets leaders on Eid - Aug 19, 2012
- UAE mourns death of Saudi crown prince - Jun 16, 2012
- GCC leaders thank UAE for hosting summit - Dec 08, 2010
- First session of Gulf Cooperation Council summit ends - Dec 07, 2010
- Saudi King Abdullah names Prince Salman crown prince - Jun 20, 2012
- Salman Khurshid arrives for Saudi Arabian prince's funeral - Jun 17, 2012
- Saudi king chooses new crown prince, interior minister - Jun 18, 2012
- UAE greets world leaders on New Year - Dec 29, 2011
- Over 3,000 policemen promoted in Dubai - Jun 07, 2012
- UAE congratulates Spanish king on World Cup win - Jul 15, 2010
- UAE, Brazil seek closer trade ties - Feb 17, 2012
- Foreign ministers of Turkey, six Gulf nations meet - Jan 29, 2012
- UAE president congratulates Putin - Mar 07, 2012
Tags: ahmad, al khalifa, bahraini, cooperation, counterpart, crimes, discovery, explosives, hideouts, interior minister, lieutenant general, prince, saudi arabia, security talks, sheikh rashid, snb, terror, terrorism, wam