Sarandon appears for charity shootFebruary 13th, 2009 - 1:44 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 13 (IANS) Oscar winning actress Susan Sarandon has appeared for a charity campaign in the guise of a gypsy heroine draped in black lace.
Dailymail.co.uk reports that Sarandon was dressed as Carmen from the novel and she also wore scarlet gloves and red lipstick for the Montblanc campaign to help fight illiteracy.
Others involved in the campaign include Sienna Miller and Eva Longoria as they recreated their favourite characters from literary history.
The shot photographer was Roger Moenks and these will be unveiled before the Oscars where they will be auctioned at Paramount Studios in Los Angeles.
Roger said: “She (Sarandon) is a pro. She took her role very seriously and got it right away. She’s very gracious and such an amazing person. She came in very relaxed, sunglasses on and she’s like “Okay, let’s do this”.
- Emily Blunt, Eva Longoria portraits fetch $30k each - Sep 24, 2009
- Pregnant Sienna Miller doesn't stop working - Mar 22, 2012
- Eva Longoria, beau lock lips in public - Mar 10, 2011
- Longoria's divorce finalised - Feb 01, 2011
- Less is more for Kate Winslet - Nov 12, 2011
- Sarandon's daughter strips for TV role - Sep 18, 2009
- Longoria shoots topless with husband for fashion label - Oct 22, 2009
- Eva Longoria to meet Obama - Mar 17, 2012
- Law moves to ex-flame Cole - Mar 15, 2011
- Miley Cyrus in Brazil, goes for her sixth tattoo - May 18, 2011
- Longoria in pursuit of happiness - Feb 24, 2012
- Sienna Miller trying to mend dented image - Mar 03, 2009
- Longoria taking pole dance lessons - Jul 21, 2011
- Parker's move to file his own divorce 'upsets' Eva Longoria - Nov 22, 2010
- Barrymore enjoys prenatal yoga - Aug 29, 2012
Tags: actress susan sarandon, black lace, carmen, charity campaign, eva longoria, fight illiteracy, gloves, guise, gypsy, heroine, literary history, london feb, novel, oscars, paramount studios, photographer, red lipstick, sienna miller, sunglasses, susan sarandon