Sarah Palin to take up media role after election debacleJanuary 23rd, 2009 - 2:07 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Jan 23 (ANI): Many must have thought that Sarah Palin has gone into oblivion after losing her bid to vice-presidency, but thats not the case, for very soon the lady might be seen on a book cover or television screen.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, the former GOP vice presidential candidate and Alaska Governor is either thinking of penning a book or appearing on TV.
Palin has “apparently” retained Robert Barnett, a well-known D.C.-based attorney who brokered book deals for President Obama and Bill and Hillary Clinton.
Barnett also helped put together television deals for Brian Williams, Lesley Stahl, Neil Cavuto, Christiane Amanpour, Dr. Sanjay Gupta and others.
However, Barnett has refused to comment on the issue, reports CBS News.
Palin, John McCain’’s polarizing running mate, is seen as one of the leading contenders for the GOP presidential nomination in 2012.
And it is believed that she might fetch a good amount in advance for a book on her life and rise to national prominence.
Even television bosses would love to retain Palin, who was a former sports reporter and could find it easy to take up a television role. (ANI)
- Sarah Palin denies that her bus tour has been canceled - Jun 23, 2011
- Sarah Palin's documentary lacks audience - Jul 26, 2011
- Sarah Palin to deliver the keynote address at the 100th birth anniversary of Ronald Reagan - Jan 28, 2011
- HBO releases 1st picture of Julianne Moore as Sarah Palin - Apr 28, 2011
- Oprah's Comments To 'Parade' Construed As U.S. Is Too Smart To Be Seduced By Sarah Palin's Presidency - Dec 24, 2010
- Sarah Palin accused of being a 'paranoid' woman - Feb 23, 2011
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin - Mar 10, 2011
- Julianne Moore praises Sarah Palin - Feb 28, 2012
- 'Bush thinks Palin not fit to be President' - Nov 07, 2010
- Julianne Moore to play Sarah Palin in HBO film - Mar 10, 2011
- Meghan McCain Writes On 'Dirty Sexy Politics' - Sep 01, 2010
- McCain waxes eloquent on Palin while likening her to "divisive" Reagan - Nov 29, 2010
- Sarah Palin to join Fox News - Jan 12, 2010
- McCain's ex-campaign strategist says Palin would be catastrophic pick for 2012 - Oct 03, 2009
- Sarah Palin blasts 'tell-all' campaign book - Jan 11, 2010
Tags: alaska governor, bill and hillary, cbs news, christiane amanpour, dr sanjay gupta, election debacle, former sports, hillary clinton, hollywood reporter, john mccain, lesley stahl, national prominence, neil cavuto, presidential nomination, robert barnett, running mate, sanjay gupta, sports reporter, television role, vice presidency