Sarah Palin ‘has a secret Facebook account’February 23rd, 2011 - 12:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 23 (ANI): Sarah Palin has a secret Facebook account that she uses to publish comments on daughter Bristol’s profile page, according to a new tell-all book.
Even before its publication, the manuscript by former Palin aide, Frank Bailey, has sparked firestorm around Palin.
In the book, the former Alaska governor has also been accused of calling former Republican House Speaker Newt Gingrich a ‘goon’, reports the Daily Mail.
Its contents have been steadily leaked, first in Alaskan media and then online. The Politico blog, which has seen manuscript, published the latest claims about Palin and Gingrich.
Palin is said to have made the comment after being bumped from a Republican fundraising dinner in 2009 in favour of Gingrich.
She sent a ’scathing email’ that, according to Politico, demonstrates her ‘distrust of Republican insiders’.
In the email Palin is said to have referred to Gingrich and colleagues as ‘egotistical, narrow-minded machine goons’.
In spite of her anger, she also apparently suggested it was a blessing in disguise that she had dodged “introducing him and acting like that good ol’ rich white guy is the savior of the party.”
Palin’s personal Gmail address was also included in the manuscript. The blog Wonkette searched that address on Facebook and managed to turn up a Facebook account under the name ‘Lou Sarah’, seemingly a secret account maintained by Palin.
The account is used to like many of the statements and claims made on Palin’s official page, as well as to comment on daughter Bristol’s page.
In the book, Bailey has claimed that Palin repeatedly said: “I hate this damn job.” (ANI)
- Sarah Palin accused of being a 'paranoid' woman - Feb 23, 2011
- Ex-aide attacks Sarah Palin in new book - Feb 20, 2011
- Former aide accuses Palin of breaching state election law in 2006 gubernatorial campaign - Feb 21, 2011
- My mom didn't 'force' me to go on DWTS: Bristol Palin - Dec 06, 2010
- 'Bristol Palin memoir to hit the shelves June 21' - Feb 08, 2011
- Sarah Palin e-mail hacker gets one year in jail - Nov 13, 2010
- Amid criticism, Palin's e-mails to commentator Glenn Beck claims "I hate violence" - Jan 11, 2011
- Anti-Palin movement brands her "unintelligent" to head Oval Office - Apr 26, 2011
- Palin launches website to interact with supporters ahead of 2012 presidential polls - Apr 19, 2011
- Palins' Facebook target refuses to accept apology - Nov 20, 2010
- Palin is a 'half-baked Alaskan', says Florida lawmaker - Oct 02, 2010
- Wikileaks sympathizers behind website, credit card info cyber attack: Palin - Dec 09, 2010
- Bristol Palin apologizes for sister Willow's homophobic slurs on Facebook - Nov 18, 2010
- Sarah Palin defends Newt Gingrich - May 20, 2011
- Michele Bachmann's son turns down Playgirl offer - Apr 21, 2011
Tags: alaska governor, blessing in disguise, daily mail, damn job, distrust, facebook, favour, frank bailey, fundraising dinner, goon, goons, house speaker newt gingrich, insiders, london feb, manuscript, newt gingrich, sarah palin, savior, speaker newt gingrich, wonkette