Sania-Chuang in MPS Group finalApril 12th, 2009 - 9:47 pm ICT by IANS
Ponte Vedra Beach (Florida), April 12 (IANS) India’s Sania Mirza and Chinese Taipei’s (Taiwan) Chia-Jung Chuang have stormed into the doubles final of MPS Group championships tennis.
Sania and Chuang beat American Angela Haynes and Latvia’s Liga Dekmeijere 6-4, 6-3 here Saturday.
The Indo-Taiwanese pair next play top seed pair of American Lisa Raymond and Czech Kveta Peschke.
- Sania-Chuang win MPS Group doubles title - Apr 13, 2009
- Sania-Chuang in doubles semis at Miami - Apr 02, 2009
- Sania-Chia lose doubles semifinal in Miami - Apr 04, 2009
- Sania-Rushmi crash out of Olympic tennis - Jul 29, 2012
- French Open: Paes, Bhupathi in mixed doubles second round - May 26, 2011
- Sania-Chuang crash out of Madrid Masters - May 16, 2009
- Sania-Chuang in doubles quarters at Miami - Mar 31, 2009
- Wimbledon: Sania out of women's doubles - Jun 27, 2009
- French Open: Bhupathi, Sania advance to mixed double quarters - Jun 04, 2012
- Olympic tennis: Paes-Saina crash out of mixed doubles (Lead) - Aug 05, 2012
- Olympic tennis: Paes-Sania crash out of mixed doubles (Second Lead) - Aug 05, 2012
- Tough draw for Indians in men's doubles tennis - Jul 26, 2012
- Rogers Cup: Sania, Paes, Bhupathi and Bopanna move up - Aug 10, 2012
- Sania-Chuang ousted from Birmingham doubles semis - Jun 14, 2009
- Wimbledon: Bhupathi in mixed doubles semifinal; Sania, Paes lose - Jul 02, 2011
Tags: angela haynes, chia jung chuang, chinese taipei, czech, India, indo, kveta peschke, latvia, liga dekmeijere, lisa raymond, mps group, ponte vedra beach, ponte vedra beach florida, sania mirza, taiwan, taiwanese, tennis