Salma Hayek weds on-off billionaire fiance in ParisFebruary 16th, 2009 - 11:04 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 16 (IANS) Mexican actress Salma Hayek has married on-off fiance Francois-Henri Pinaul in a surprise ceremony in Paris on Valentine’s Day.
The Mexican actress, 42, and the French billionaire, 46, married in the City Hall in the St. Germain area of the French capital Saturday, reports dailymail.co.uk.
The decision to wed on Valentine’s Day also has a special meaning for the couple, as their 17-month-old daughter is named Valentina.
News of their marriage comes as a surprise after they publicly announced the end of their engagement last July.
- Bikini-clad Salma Hayek's beach outing with daughter - Dec 30, 2010
- Salma Hayek dresses for billionaire hubby - Apr 03, 2012
- I like financial independence: Salma - Oct 07, 2011
- Salma is proud of being a housewife - May 23, 2011
- Salma Hayek proud of Mexican roots - Aug 25, 2012
- Salma Hayek's husband has a secret love child - Jul 03, 2011
- No multi-million dollar wedding for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
- Salma Hayek marries Francois-Henri Pinault on V-Day - Feb 17, 2009
- Hayek wanted to be single parent - Apr 21, 2012
- Salma Hayek shows off her assets during night out in LA - Sep 01, 2010
- Salma Hayek honeymoons in Seychelles - May 08, 2009
- Hayek takes husband's last name - May 16, 2010
- Stars join Hayek for Venice wedding - Apr 25, 2009
- Salma Hayek to take up hubby's last name - May 16, 2010
- No lavish second marriage for Salma Hayek - Apr 16, 2009
Tags: actress salma hayek, city hall, dailymail, fiance, french billionaire, french capital, london feb, marriage, mexican actress, paris london, salma hayek, st germain, surprise ceremony, valentine s day