Russian teen survives fall from 9th floorOctober 30th, 2011 - 3:45 am ICT by IANS
Moscow, Oct 30 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A Russian teenager in the Ural city of Barnaul survived a fall from the ninth floor while walking on his hands on the edge of his balcony in an inebriated state, police said.
The 17-year-old student was hospitalized with multiple fractures. Doctors described the unnamed teenager’s condition as grave.
A local police spokesman said Thursday that the victim is a student at the Altai State Academy of Culture and Arts.
- Russian woman throws children from 15th floor - Jun 25, 2012
- Two Russian pilots killed in crash - Sep 06, 2011
- Two die while riding on roof of Moscow metro train - Feb 14, 2011
- Drunk held for gas blast threat - Mar 24, 2012
- Ice swimmers vote semi-naked in Russia's Siberia - Mar 05, 2012
- Russian woman kills hubby with frying pan - Apr 29, 2012
- Siberian serial stabber caught eating dog - Aug 19, 2012
- Russian teenager attempts 'bank robbery' for suicide - Sep 07, 2012
- Photographer falls to death at Moscow rally - May 07, 2012
- Dumped human embryos came from medical academy in Russia - Aug 03, 2012
- Man attempts bank robbery with toy gun - Jul 13, 2012
- Boris Yeltsin's statue vandalised in Russia - Aug 25, 2012
- Barrels of human embryos found in Russian forest - Jul 23, 2012
- Fire breaks out at Moscow university - Dec 30, 2011
- US national kills Russian wife, commits suicide in Moscow - May 26, 2011