Russian plane makes emergency landing after windscreen crackJune 11th, 2009 - 4:00 pm ICT by IANS
Novosibirsk (Russia), June 11 (RIA Novosti) A Russian airbus with 122 people on board has made an emergency landing in the western Siberian city of Novosibirsk following a crack in its windscreen, a transport police spokeswoman said.
The Aeroflot Airbus-320 jet, which was travelling from East Siberia’s Irkutsk to Moscow, landed safely in the city and none of its passengers or crewmembers were hurt, Tatyana Sherstova said.
The incident occurred at 8:27 a.m. (01:27 GMT).
Officers of the West Siberian Transport Investigations Directorate have been summoned for a pre-investigation check, she said.
- Plane makes emergency landing in Russia - Jul 04, 2011
- Russian pilot dies of heart attack mid-flight - Jan 21, 2012
- 11 die in Siberia plane crash - Aug 03, 2010
- Drug traffickers held carrying heroin in stomach - Dec 27, 2011
- Suicide bombers kill 31 in Moscow airport (Third Lead) - Jan 24, 2011
- Suicide bombers kill 35 in Moscow airport (Fourth Lead) - Jan 25, 2011
- Russia restricts Belarusian airline - Apr 06, 2012
- Passenger flight lands as windscreen cracks - Oct 12, 2011
- Gulf Air passenger plane skids off runway in southwest India - Aug 29, 2011
- CSKA Moscow land Aeroflot sponsorship deal - Jul 18, 2012
- Man escapes as satellite piece crashes through roof - Dec 25, 2011
- US airlines captain gives mid-air scare to passengers - Mar 28, 2012
- Russian carrier cancels flights to New York - Aug 27, 2011
- One-armed Russian bombmaker to face trial - Aug 29, 2012
- Russia's space industry in crisis: Official - Dec 24, 2011
Tags: aeroflot, airbus 320 jet, crack, east siberia, emergency landing, gmt, investigations, irkutsk, moscow, novosibirsk russia, police spokeswoman, ria novosti, russian plane, siberia, siberian city, transport police