Russian kept female corpses at home, dressed them as dollsNovember 8th, 2011 - 6:59 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 8 (IANS) A man in Russia who dug up 29 female corpses from cemeteries, brought them to his apartment and then dressed them up as dolls has been arrested, it was reported here.
Anatoly Moskvin’s fetish came to light when his parents came to visit him, reported Daily Mail.
He has the ability to speak 13 languages and is a historian who has authored several books.
Valery Gribakin, an official, said Moskvin from the Volga River city of Nizhny Novgorod would dig up the bodies from several cemeteries in the region.
Russian media reports said Moskvin only selected the remains of young women for his collection.
After taking the corpses home, he would dress up the bodies and skeletons in stockings and dresses. One body looked like a teddy bear.
- Russian 'genius' lived with 26 female bodies - Nov 04, 2011
- Man digs pool, finds 300-year-old cemetery - Nov 13, 2011
- Pilot dies in chopper crash in Russia - Apr 07, 2012
- Indian among three jailed for stealing ex-president's corpse - May 17, 2011
- 88 missing as ship sinks in Russia - Jul 10, 2011
- Emergency declared in Russia as wildfires kill 12 - Jul 31, 2010
- Beiber dolls invade markets - Sep 30, 2010
- FIFA World Cup delegates visit Samara - Jun 22, 2012
- Skeletons found in West Bengal - Aug 26, 2011
- Mother throws crying baby from 14th floor - Mar 03, 2012
- Six skeletons found in missing starlet's villa (Lead) - Jul 11, 2012
- Nine killed in Russia wildfire - Jul 30, 2010
- Vietnamese man 'slept beside dead wife for 5 years' - Nov 27, 2009
- Russian executed in 1918 cleared 94 years later - Aug 24, 2012
- Justin Bieber 'pint-sized doll' to go on sale this holiday season - Sep 30, 2010
Tags: apartment, corpses, daily mail, dolls, dresses, fetish, historian, languages, london, novgorod, parents, russia, russian media reports, skeletons, stockings, teddy bear, valery, volga river, volga river city, young women