Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in ‘cat-like language’March 2nd, 2011 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 2 (ANI): Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim to have been buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien speaking to them in an unintelligible cat-like language.
The object had suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk, and it was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction.
The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.
A YouTube footage showed an air traffic controller trying to make contact with the UFO, while a radar showed the UFO moving rapidly through the skies surrounded by planes that were travelling at a much slower pace.
“I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,” the Daily Mail quoted the air traffic controller as telling the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.
The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as “00000″ because it did not have a flight number.
At one point the UFO is shown moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city. (ANI)
- UFO sighting closes down an airport in China - Oct 05, 2010
- Russia restricts Belarusian airline - Apr 06, 2012
- UFO seen at China airport - Aug 18, 2011
- Lufthansa strike cancels 300 flights - Sep 05, 2012
- Russian stewardess fired for tweet on Sukhoi crash - May 11, 2012
- UFO scare prompts Chinese airport to shut down - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' collision threat shuts down Chinese airport - Oct 05, 2010
- China reveals train that clocks record 262 mph speed - Oct 26, 2010
- 11 survive Russian plane crash (Lead) - Apr 02, 2012
- Hypersonic Plane Fails Mach 6 Attempt - Aug 17, 2012
- Russian, South Korean scientists vow to revive mammoth - Mar 14, 2012
- Bullet trains to run slow on Beijing-Shanghai route - Apr 21, 2011
- China improves flight punctuality - Dec 27, 2011
- UFO shuts down airports temporarily in China - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' that disrupted air traffic in East China remains a mystery - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,