Russian flight controllers claim aliens spoke to them in ‘cat-like language’March 2nd, 2011 - 5:12 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 2 (ANI): Air traffic controllers in Siberia claim to have been buzzed by a high-speed UFO with a female sounding alien speaking to them in an unintelligible cat-like language.
The object had suddenly burst onto flight monitors over the remote Russian diamond capital of Yakutsk, and it was shown flying at a speed of slightly over 6000 mph, and rapidly changing direction.
The UFO was logged at a height of 64, 895 feet above sea level and appeared to interfere with aviation frequencies.
A YouTube footage showed an air traffic controller trying to make contact with the UFO, while a radar showed the UFO moving rapidly through the skies surrounded by planes that were travelling at a much slower pace.
“I kept hearing some female voice, as if a woman was saying mioaw-mioaw all the time,” the Daily Mail quoted the air traffic controller as telling the pilot of a passing Aeroflot flight.
The air traffic control monitor automatically designated the UFO as “00000″ because it did not have a flight number.
At one point the UFO is shown moving away from Yakutsk at great speed before turning and heading back towards the city. (ANI)
- UFO sighting closes down an airport in China - Oct 05, 2010
- Russia restricts Belarusian airline - Apr 06, 2012
- UFO seen at China airport - Aug 18, 2011
- Lufthansa strike cancels 300 flights - Sep 05, 2012
- Russian stewardess fired for tweet on Sukhoi crash - May 11, 2012
- UFO scare prompts Chinese airport to shut down - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' collision threat shuts down Chinese airport - Oct 05, 2010
- China reveals train that clocks record 262 mph speed - Oct 26, 2010
- 11 survive Russian plane crash (Lead) - Apr 02, 2012
- Hypersonic Plane Fails Mach 6 Attempt - Aug 17, 2012
- Russian, South Korean scientists vow to revive mammoth - Mar 14, 2012
- Bullet trains to run slow on Beijing-Shanghai route - Apr 21, 2011
- China improves flight punctuality - Dec 27, 2011
- UFO shuts down airports temporarily in China - Oct 06, 2010
- 'UFO' that disrupted air traffic in East China remains a mystery - Jul 10, 2010
Tags: 00000, aeroflot, air traffic control, air traffic controller, air traffic controllers, alien, aliens, aviation frequencies, daily mail, diamond capital, feet above sea level, female voice, flight number, planes, russian diamond, russian flight controllers, siberia, speed ufo, yakutsk, youtube