Russian faces jail for internet sex talk with minorAugust 7th, 2012 - 6:36 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, Aug 7 (IANS) A Russian faces life in jail after he had a “cynical sex-related correspondence” on internet with an 11-year-old girl, RIA Novosti reported.
The offence by the man from Tomsk region, in west Siberia, has been taken as “sexual assault”, the regional investigation department said Tuesday.
The man, a resident of Seversk, corresponded with the minor girl on internet, and offered her a sexual relationship.
Officials said that in the correspondence, he committed actions aimed at forming an indecent behaviour, affecting the girl psychologically.
The suspect has been arrested and will face charges, and may be jailed for 15 or 20 year, or even a life sentence.
- Russian faces jail for killing his rapist - May 11, 2012
- Rapist-arsonist jailed for life in Russia - Aug 15, 2012
- Russian postal workers poisoned by toxic parcel - May 31, 2012
- Three Russian women kill paedophile - May 03, 2012
- Serial killer faces trial in Moscow - May 23, 2012
- Court bans clip of Russians drinking - Apr 17, 2012
- 82-year-old Russian woman jailed for slaughter - Aug 30, 2012
- Moscow seeks US probe in adopted Russian girl's rape case - Jun 17, 2011
- Russia's Siberia region hit by wildfires - Jul 30, 2012
- Three kids die in Siberian building collapse - Sep 14, 2012
- Cow farm poses threat to Russian airport - Mar 06, 2012
- Muslim woman sentenced in Russia over extremist article - Sep 13, 2012
- Family rescued after five days in Siberian woods - Aug 02, 2012
- To escape rape, Russian woman jumps from fourth floor - Jul 06, 2012
- Ban only Russian comment in Bhagvad Gita: Prosecutors - Feb 16, 2012
Tags: correspondence, indecent behaviour, internet sex, investigation department, life sentence, moscow, novosti, offence, old girl, sex talk, sexual assault, sexual relationship, siberia, west siberia