Russian dismembered by wife for not taking showerJuly 3rd, 2012 - 11:20 pm ICT by IANS
Moscow, July 3 (IANS/RIA Novosti) A man in Russia’s southwest Stavropol region was killed and dismembered by his wife for refusing to take a shower, investigators said Tuesday.
After a heated family argument, the 26-year-old woman hit her 35-year-old husband twice with an iron on the head and then strangled him with a piece of cord, the report said.
She then dismembered the body with a knife and scattered the pieces in a local forest.
Investigators did not identify either the victim or the suspect, but said the woman was arrested and could face murder charges, punishable with up to 15 years in prison.
- Two Russians jailed for raping 83-year-old woman - Jul 10, 2012
- Russian woman found living with husband's body - Mar 11, 2012
- Russia blames Georgia for swine flu - Apr 09, 2012
- Russia to set up anti-paedophile squads - Aug 07, 2012
- Syrian opposition elects new leader - Jun 10, 2012
- Woman suicide bomber held in Russia - Feb 05, 2012
- Five injured in Russia shooting - Aug 23, 2012
- Russian space firm accused of $17 mn fraud - Jul 10, 2012
- 82-year-old Russian woman jailed for slaughter - Aug 30, 2012
- Two Russian women killed by hurricane - Jan 28, 2012
- Child among three killed in Russian plane crash - Jul 22, 2012
- To escape rape, Russian woman jumps from fourth floor - Jul 06, 2012
- Russian lower house bans internet alcohol ads - Jul 07, 2012
- Russian lawmaker held for $1.3 mn scam - Apr 29, 2012
- Russian teenager attempts 'bank robbery' for suicide - Sep 07, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , ,