Ronnie Wood wants to keep both mistress and wifeJuly 24th, 2008 - 2:01 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 24 (IANS) Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood claims he wants to save his marriage but also wants to keep seeing his Russian girlfriend Ekaterina Ivanova. Thesun.co.uk reports that Wood is in rehab and told fellow patients: “I love my wife, but I have a girlfriend and I love her too.”
Wood is seeking treatment for alcohol, drug and sex addiction and his wife Jo has refused to visit him. She is still distraught about her husband’s affair with Ivanova.
A source said: “He’s on the Full Monty here - he’s being treated for everything. He isn’t allowed a phone or any contact with the outside world for now. He is having open therapy sessions and explained he has a wife and a girlfriend and that he loves them both. It’s very strange but it’s just how he sees it. He’s looking a lot better and is very chipper.”
Wood is seeking his family’s support. After his affair was revealed, he told his staff that he would need at least six weeks to get over his problems.
The source added: “He thinks the whole affair scenario has been blown out of proportion, but that’s part of his problem.”
Meanwhile Ivanova was spotted reading a love note which could have been from him.
The handwritten note said: “Know that I’m thinking lovely things about you.” She was spotted smiling as she read the note walking outside her home with a friend.
The note said at the bottom: “It’s hard work in here.”
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood reunited with former girlfriend? - May 05, 2011
- Ronnie Woods dating Brazilian polo player - Feb 24, 2010
- Ronnie Wood moves on with mystery brunette - Jan 12, 2010
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's Russian ex-lover says he drove her to attempt suicide - Jan 02, 2010
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood gets thumbs up from girlfriend's dad - Jun 16, 2010
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Ronnie Wood reunites with ex - Feb 14, 2010
- Jo turns to ex-hubby Ronnie Wood to find new love - Mar 03, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, 62, needs mothering, says Katia - Jan 06, 2010
- Ronnie Wood wasn't the best kisser, says ex Katia Ivanova - Jan 17, 2010
Tags: alcohol drug, fellow patients, full monty, girlfriend, handwritten note, ivanova, london, marriage, mistress, proportion, rehab, rolling stones guitarist, ronnie wood, sex addiction, six weeks, therapy sessions, thesun