Ronnie Wood relaxing in rehab centreJuly 26th, 2008 - 12:42 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 26 (IANS) Rolling Stones’ guitarist Ronnie Wood, who is undergoing treatment for alcohol and drug addiction, is relaxing at a rehab centre, though people say he behaves like a “bloke”. According to thesun.co.uk, Wood has lost quite a bit of weight but seems relaxed. He goes for walks and plays football with his friends from the clinic. He was also spotted still wearing his wedding ring even though his wife Jo told him their marriage is over.
Wood checked himself into rehab after going to Ireland with the 20-year old Russian Ekaterina Ivanova, with whom he is reportedly having an affair. He will be in rehab for six weeks and has as of now spent 15 days there.
Other guests at the centre recounted him as saying that he loves his wife and his mistress and how eager he is to quit alcohol.
An inside source said: “Ronnie acts like a regular bloke. No one can believe he’s a rock star.”
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Rolling Stones guitarist getting house ready for mistress - Sep 04, 2008
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Rocker Ronnie Wood's divorce finalised - Jan 26, 2011
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood reunites with ex - Feb 14, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood struggling to kick the butt - Aug 31, 2012
- Rolling Stones guitarist's wife wants to be with him - Mar 03, 2009
- Friends of Wood's wife say he won't live with mistress - Aug 18, 2008
- Ronnie Wood calls estranged wife's dancing act 'cheap' - Oct 08, 2009
- Ronnie Wood apologises to ex-wife - Mar 17, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's wife heads to US to overcome marriage woes - Aug 16, 2008
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
Tags: acts, alcohol, bloke, drug addiction, having an affair, ireland, ivanova, london, marriage, mistress, rehab centre, rock star, rolling stones guitarist, ronnie wood, six weeks, thesun, undergoing treatment, walks, wedding ring