Ronnie Wood enters rehab for eight timeJanuary 31st, 2010 - 11:36 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 31 (IANS) Rolling Stone’s guitarist Ronnie Wood has gone into rehab for the eight time for alcohol-related problems.
Wood entered a rehabilitation centre here after pleas from his bandmate Mick Jagger and daughter Leah, reports dailymail.co.uk.
“Mick has always been helpful and supportive of Ronnie when he gets in trouble and falls off the wagon. The news that Ronnie has decided to go into rehab is really pleasing for Mick. He has always urged him to get help when he’s had his problems - and this case was no different,” said a source.
“Mick’s just delighted he’s taken heed and is trying to get himself straight,” the source added.
- Ronnie Wood's renewed sobriety boosts his friendship with Mick Jagger - Sep 29, 2010
- Mick Jagger tells Ronnie Wood 'quit booze or be dropped from tour' - Jan 03, 2010
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Ronnie Wood removes alcohol bar from home - Aug 26, 2011
- Ronnie Wood 'helps son through rehab' - Dec 31, 2010
- Ronnie Woods' friends help him stay sober - Mar 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood struggling to kick the butt - Aug 31, 2012
- Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards drifting apart? - Jan 04, 2010
- Wood helping son in rehab - Jan 03, 2011
- Rolling Stones 'plan' 2010 world tour - Nov 27, 2009
- Ronnie Wood 'wants to experience fatherhood again' - Jul 13, 2010
- Jo Wood taking tips from Mick Jagger to win 'Strictly Come Dancing' - Sep 04, 2009
- Mick Jagger to make rock movie - Apr 10, 2011