Ronan Keating still fighting to save marriageAugust 16th, 2010 - 2:42 am ICT by IANS
London, Aug 16 (IANS) Boyzone star Ronan Keating and wife might have reconciled but their marriage is still going through the rough patch.
Two weeks ago the singer, whose affair with dancer Francine Cornell, 26, was uncovered in May, claimed his 12-year marriage to Yvonne was back on track.
However, one of the friends has spoken out insisting that the reconciliation is “far from a done deal”, the couple sleeping in separate beds and Yvonne still not wearing her wedding ring.
“Ronan and Yvonne are still separated and that remains the sitaution. They spend time together for the sake of the children but they still sleep in separate beds and separate rooms. Talk of everything being hunky dory is nonsense,” mirror.co.uk quoted the friend as saying.
“Obviously they both hope deep down they can get through this, but they are not back together.”
- Ronan Keating splits from wife? - Apr 02, 2012
- Ronan Keating to start life afresh in Australia - Nov 09, 2010
- Ronan Keating's wife 'to give him one last chance' - May 30, 2010
- Singer Ronan Keating allegedly cheated on wife - May 21, 2010
- Ronan Keating moves out of family home - Jun 14, 2010
- Ronan Keating, wife 'will fight to save marriage' - May 31, 2010
- Ronan Keating wins back estranged wife - Jul 31, 2010
- Keating says it's weird being single - Jun 13, 2012
- Ronan Keating's wife confronted him after finding saucy texts on phone - May 22, 2010
- Ronan Keating reunites with wife? - Oct 19, 2010
- Ronan Keating's seven-month affair with dancer - May 23, 2010
- I will never give up on my marriage: Ronan Keating - May 25, 2010
- Ronan Keating finally breaks his silence over affair - Jul 15, 2010
- Secret phone with suggestive text ruins Keating's marriage - May 23, 2010
- It wasn't just sex, it was emotional: Yvonne Keating - Jun 09, 2010
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,