Rollling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood?July 22nd, 2008 - 6:51 pm ICT by ANI
Washington , July 22 (ANI): Legendry guitarist Ronnie Wood may not be joining the Rolling Stones when they set off on tour soon.
Wood, who is rumoured to having left his wife Jo for a 20-year-old Russian waitress, will instead be spending time in rehab.
Frontman Mick Jagger has finally decided to tour without the guitarist.
“Mick officially becomes a pensioner (retire) at the end of July and Keith (Richards) at the end of the year, and I think Mick wants to get another tour under his belt in case it gets to the point where he can”t do any more, Contactmusic quoted a source as telling the Daily Express.
“What’’s happened now is just something else and Mick and everyone can”t quite believe it.
“Mick is still dead set on going on tour and has even said that they will do the gigs without Ronnie if it comes to it,” the source said.
“Ronnie has always had his drink and drug problems but his marriage was rock solid: Jo kept him together, the source added. (ANI)
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Rolling Stones planning comeback tour for next year - Oct 29, 2010
- Mick Jagger tells Ronnie Wood 'quit booze or be dropped from tour' - Jan 03, 2010
- Rolling Stones blast 'touring sans Ronnie Wood' claims - Jan 06, 2010
- Rolling Stones Plan Farewell Tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Rolling Stones to bow out after 50 yrs in music - with giant farewell tour - Jul 24, 2010
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood enters rehab for eight time - Jan 31, 2010
- Mick Gagger wants best comedian for his new film - Apr 10, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's renewed sobriety boosts his friendship with Mick Jagger - Sep 29, 2010
- Keith Richards exposes Mick Jagger in autobiography - Jul 04, 2010
- Ronnie Wood, Keith Richards drifting apart? - Jan 04, 2010
- Rolling Stones gear up for final farewell - Jul 25, 2010
- Jo Wood taking tips from Mick Jagger to win 'Strictly Come Dancing' - Sep 04, 2009
- Keith Richards' 'tiny willy' jibe at Sir Mick Jagger - Oct 15, 2010