Rolling Stones guitarist’s wife wants to be with himMarch 3rd, 2009 - 2:30 pm ICT by IANS
London, March 3 (IANS) Jo Wood, wife of Rolling Stones guitarist Ronnie Wood, wants to work things out with him even after he has made her life miserable.
Ronnie left Jo for a much younger woman. He is now with his 20-year-old lover Ekaterina Ivanova, reports thesun.co.uk.
Jo had a change of heart and believes it is better to patch things up with him.
She said: “I don’t want things to get messy. Me and Ronnie are really good mates now. You can’t be with someone for 31 years and not stay good mates.”
- Jo still pals with love-rat hubby Ronnie - Mar 03, 2009
- Ronnie Wood splits from Brazilian girlfriend - Feb 13, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex to move on - Sep 27, 2010
- Ronnie Wood 'snubs' 20-year-old Russian lover after dumping her - Dec 07, 2009
- Why Ronnie Wood ended his marriage to Jo - Sep 22, 2010
- Ronnie Wood reunites with ex - Feb 14, 2010
- Ronnie Wood reunites with Russian girlfriend - Feb 15, 2010
- Rolling Stones to tour without Ronnie Wood? - Dec 21, 2009
- Rolling Stone's Ronnie Wood ditches Ana, dating ex-lover Kat - May 04, 2011
- Ronnie Wood's ex Jo feared he would 'drop dead due to drinking' - Feb 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood not keen on having children - Sep 29, 2009
- Ronnie Wood, Russian girlfriend patch up - Sep 21, 2009
- Ronnie Wood 'plans to marry Russian lover' - Apr 26, 2009
- Ronnie Wood to tie the knot this summer? - Mar 09, 2010
- Ronnie Wood to present Russian lover with "promise" ring - Jul 21, 2009