Roddick to join Nadal, Murray at Queen’sApril 23rd, 2009 - 9:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 23 (DPA) Four-time winner Andy Roddick will polish his Wimbledon preparation at the prestige Queen’s Club event, the American said Thursday.
Roddick lifted a trophy hat-trick in 2003 to 2005 and then added a fourth two years ago at the London grass court event. He joins a field led by Rafael Nadal and Andy Murray.
World number 1 Nadal has confirmed his hopes of repeating as holder as he returns for a third straight year.
He earned the grass double in 2008 - Queen’s and Wimbledon - as he took the All England club title from Roger Federer after a five-year run for the Swiss.
- Federer out of top three for the first time since 2003 - Oct 17, 2011
- Federer gets top seeding at Wimbledon ahead of Nadal - Jun 16, 2010
- Federer clinches 70th career title at ATP Finals - Nov 28, 2011
- Federer, Nadal reach Montreal quarter-finals in style - Aug 14, 2009
- List of Roger Federer's Grand Slam titles - Jul 09, 2012
- Nadal says he will struggle to better 2008 Wimbledon form - Jun 10, 2010
- Wimbledon: Murray to face Davydenko in first round - Jun 22, 2012
- Djokovic ends seven year Federer-Nadal domination at the top - Jul 04, 2011
- Borg says Murray will win US Open - Aug 25, 2010
- US Open: Federer, Murray drawn to meet in semis - Aug 24, 2012
- Olympics: Djokovic says Federer is favourite for gold - Jul 27, 2012
- Djokovic overcomes Nadal to win US Open - Sep 13, 2011
- US Open: Top four men cruise into semis - Sep 10, 2011
- Federer, Azarenka top seeds at London Olympics - Jul 24, 2012
- Resilient Roddick overhauls Nadal for Miami finals spot - Apr 03, 2010