Robert Kennedy, Jr’s estranged wife busted for DUIAugust 25th, 2010 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 25 (ANI): Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.’s estranged wife has been arrested again - this time for DUI.
Mary Richardson Kennedy had had her license suspended the last time after police officers witnessed her slam her car onto a sidewalk outside a school in Bedford, New York.
This time, according to The Daily Express, she has been charged with driving while impaired by drugs after allegedly failing a sobriety test.
She is due in Pleasant Valley Town Court in New York on Thursday.
Kennedy was reportedly driving with a conditional licence at the time of her arrest. (ANI)
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s wife pleads guilty to impaired driving - Jul 23, 2010
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Divorces Wife Of 16 Years - Jul 17, 2010
- Mary Richardson Kennedy Arrested For Drunken Driving - May 22, 2010
- Robert F Kennedy's Wife, Mary Charged With DUI - May 20, 2010
- Robert F. Kennedy, Junior's wife charged with drink driving - May 19, 2010
- RFK Jr.'s wife Mary F. Kennedy arrested for DUI - May 20, 2010
- Mary Richardson Kennedy Arrested - May 22, 2010
- RFK Jr. Initiates Divorce Proceedings - Jul 17, 2010
- Taylor Swift seen kisisng Conor Kennedy - Aug 19, 2012
- Amber Portwood caught while driving with a suspended license - Dec 16, 2010
- Swift admires the Kennedy family - Sep 02, 2012
- Brandi Glanville charged for her DUI offense - Dec 18, 2010
- Former assistant to write book 'on her experiences with JFK Jr' - Mar 10, 2011
- Ex girlfriend recalls near-fatal kayak trip with J.F.K. Jr. - Mar 03, 2011
- Robert Kennedy Jr. 'files for divorce from wife of 16 years' - Jul 14, 2010
Tags: bedford new york, daily express, drugs, last time, london, mary richardson, pleasant valley, police officers, robert f kennedy, robert f kennedy jr, robert kennedy jr, sidewalk, slam, sobriety test