Robbie Williams settles arguments of ex-bandmatesJune 6th, 2009 - 7:23 pm ICT by IANS
London, June 6 (IANS) British pop singer Robbie Williams settled all the arguments between his ex-band members who worked for the album “Take That”.
The “Angels” singer quit the group back in 1995 to pursue a solo career. He is now the mediator in the band settling disagreements between the band which is about to split, reported contactmusic.com.
“Sometimes in a band you have to compromise. I might have an idea about something and the other member might have another idea. There are four of us, so when we have two on each side, we’ll phone Robbie and say, ‘What do you think?’” said a band member.
- Williams wants to team up with Barlow - Sep 10, 2012
- Robbie Williams Reunites With 'Take That' On A New Album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams Rejoins 'Take That' - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams to quit Take That? - Jan 20, 2011
- Robbie Williams rejoins 'Take That' to work on their new album - Jul 16, 2010
- Robbie Williams At No 1 Once Again! - Oct 19, 2010
- 'Take That' Gets Williams To Rejoin After 15 Years - Jul 16, 2010
- Take That to tour with Robbie Williams after 15 years - Oct 27, 2010
- Meet Robbie Williams, the peacemaker - Jun 06, 2009
- Barlow wants to write for Williams - Mar 06, 2012
- Cole wanted family before solo career - Jun 08, 2012
- New Take That album coming out next year - May 23, 2012
- Robbie Williams 'negotiating' baby with Field - Oct 12, 2010
- Robbie Williams plans musical on his life - Jan 27, 2011
- Robbie Williams regrets bowing to pressure for 'Freedom' cover - Sep 20, 2010