Robbery In First National BankApril 28th, 2010 - 11:08 pm ICT by GD
By Madhuri Dey
Mercer County, Apr 28, (THAINDIAN NEWS) A robbery took place in the First National Bank that is located in the Pine Grove Square, in Grove City of Mercer County in Pennsylvania. It took pale in the lone of most of the bank robberies that take place in the country, and in fact all around the world. Unfortunately for the workers in the bank, there was no customer like the professor who, a few days back, had helped stall a bank robber and handed him over to the police. Instead, none of the employees apparently protested while the robbery took place, and the police were informed only after the incident had taken place and the robbers had gone in their way, safe and sound.
The robbery took place, as per the reports of the witnesses, at sometime around 2 in the afternoon. The police in the Mercer County Barracks reported that the robbers were two men, who entered the bank, went over to one of the tellers, and asked for the cash. After they were handed over the cash, they left. Witnesses report that the two men had left toward the State Route 58. It is not clear whether the two robbers were armed when they entered, but it seems that they might have been, considering that none in the bank protested. The two robbers left in the white 2008 Chevrolet Blazer.
The police have still not been able to make any headway into the case, although investigations are still on. They have given out the details of the two men, who have been described to be in their twenties. One of the men have been described as a dark skinned man. It is not likely that the car would be of any use, considering that was stolen.
- Dacoits loot Karachi bank of Rs.9.6 mn - Aug 10, 2011
- Pakistanis kill two shop robbers - Jul 19, 2012
- Two Arrested In San Jose For Allegedly Setting Up Bank Robbery - Jan 08, 2011
- Robber rode skateboard to banks in Mexico - Feb 01, 2012
- Man robs bank & then offers $1K for a ride - Nov 03, 2010
- Skateboarder Flees Following San Diego's Comercia Bank Heist - Jul 19, 2010
- Pakistan bank looted in barely 55 seconds - May 12, 2011
- Jeweller's house looted at gunpoint - Nov 30, 2011
- Indian American jailed for 21 years for armed bank robbery - Dec 12, 2009
- Bike-borne men loot Rs.32 lakh - Apr 28, 2011
- Friday is the most popular day for bank robberies - Apr 07, 2011
- Karachi bank looted of Rs.3.8 mn - Aug 27, 2011
- Rs.1.4 million looted from a bank in Chennai - Feb 20, 2012
- Rs.33 lakh looted from bank van (Lead, changing dateline) - Mar 31, 2012
- Rs.7 lakh looted from bank in Jharkhand - Jun 14, 2012
Tags: bank robber, bank robberies, chevrolet, chevrolet blazer, city of mercer, dey, few days, first national bank, grove city, headway, investigations, madhuri, mercer county, pennsylvania, robbers, robbery, skinned man, tellers, two men