Robber calls up fast-food joint he robbed to complain he got less moneyAugust 2nd, 2010 - 6:35 pm ICT by ANI
Melbourne, Aug 2 (ANI): A robber in the US, who held up a fast-food restaurant, is said to have called back the place twice to complain that he did not get enough money.
According to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the man, who wore a ski mask and was armed with a gun, walked up to an Atlanta based Wendy’s drive-through window and ordered an employee to put the cash drawer on the counter.
He grabbed the drawer and ran, later discarding it in some nearby bushes.
But he called back the fast-food restaurant to complain that there was not enough money, and the police said that he made a threat during a second call also.
“Next time there better be more than 586 dollars,” the Courier Mail quoted the robber as saying in one call. (ANI)
- Wendy's Recalls Kidmeal 1978 Disco CD Over Racy Lyrics - Jun 14, 2010
- Fastened Woman In Atlanta Uses Her Toes To Type Her Message Requesting Assistance From The Police - Aug 05, 2010
- Tied-up Atlanta woman uses toes to type message for help - Aug 04, 2010
- Fast food culture making people impatient - Apr 19, 2010
- Fast-food outlets offer children free super size meals in mailouts - Dec 05, 2010
- Robber forgets to put on mask before robbing a bank - Aug 22, 2010
- Homeless man intentionally continues to break law in order to have place to sleep - Aug 19, 2010
- Wendy's To Sell New "Natural" Fries With Potato Skins and Sea Salt - Nov 11, 2010
- Prawn on toast, cheese burgers light up iftar in Pakistan - Aug 05, 2012
- Indian shot dead in US - Feb 24, 2012
- This year's best 'dumb criminal' tales so far (The Funny Side) - Aug 17, 2012
- Fast-food ads prompt kids to pile on pounds - Apr 29, 2012
- Meals offered by fast food chains as healthy options 'not so healthy' - Sep 11, 2010
- Robber caught while answering stolen phone - Jun 18, 2012
- US farmer fined $5K for growing excess veggies on his farm - Sep 14, 2010