Rihanna wants her borrowed jewellery back from policeApril 25th, 2009 - 1:06 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 25 (IANS) Four jewellers who lent Rihanna around $1 million worth of accessories the night of her alleged beating by ex-boyfriend Chris Brown want their stuff back.
Since late March, Rihanna, 21, has been trying to recover the borrowed jewellery from the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD), who took the items into evidence in their investigation, reported people.com.
“Since there appears to be no evidential value to the continued holding of this jewellery. We respectfully (ask) the court to order the return of this property to (Rihanna) without further delay,” the singer’s lawyer Donald Etra wrote in a court request earlier this week.
The items were described as two yellow metal hoop earrings with white stones, one yellow metal ring with white stones and green stones, and two yellow metal rings with white stones.
- Rihanna wants $1m borrowed jewellery back from cops - Apr 25, 2009
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Chuck white this summer, don coloured accessories - May 03, 2012
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- I created jewellery for fun: Jolie - Sep 05, 2011
- Men too want diamond-studded rings - Nov 09, 2010
- Anne Hathaway's jewellery gifted by ex up for grabs - Jun 24, 2010
- Shara - a royal jewellery collection by Rachna Kapoor (With Images) - May 22, 2011
- Summer corporate wear? Try Peter Pan collar or shirtdress (With Images) - Apr 20, 2012
- Queenie Dhody launches jewellery collection in the capital (With Images) - Oct 01, 2009
- Alpana to showcase garden-themed jewellery at IIJW (With Images) - Aug 02, 2011
- Rihanna soaks up Barbadian sun with beer - Apr 28, 2009
- Lord Krishna, meenakari works make a statement at IIJW - Aug 16, 2010
- Rihanna set to receive jewellery back from police - Apr 30, 2009
- Rihanna flaunts her derriere for Rolling Stone cover - Mar 29, 2011
Tags: 1 million, angeles police department, boyfriend chris, chris brown, donald etra, evidential value, hoop earrings, jewellers, lapd, lawyer, lent, london, metal hoop, metal rings, rihanna, white stones