Rihanna to give up bad habits in New YearJanuary 1st, 2010 - 12:25 am ICT by IANS
London, Dec 31 (IANS) Singer Rihanna has made new year resolutions to give up all bad habits.
The Barbados beauty, who had a difficult 2009 after being assaulted by then-boyfriend Chris Brown in February, plans to get rid of as many of her bad habits as possible next year, reports fashion.ie.
“I want to stop shopping, being late, start waking up early, stuff like that,” she said.
The 21-year-old star has also vowed not to let her work get in the way of spending time with her loved ones.
“I’d like to see my mum and grandparents more. I don’t have a lot of girlfriends, but the one I do have is around me all the time,” she said.
The “Umbrella” hitmaker also has a number of achievements she would like to accomplish in the coming decade.
“I want to learn the drums and I want to work with Depeche Mode (band) so bad,” she said.
- Assault incident gave edge to my music: Rihanna - Mar 16, 2011
- Rihanna hires bikini designer - Jan 14, 2010
- Rihanna warned over drugs, Chris Brown - Mar 12, 2012
- Rihanna wouldn't mind having a baby next year! - Nov 25, 2010
- Rihanna named woman of the year - Jul 27, 2011
- Rihanna's pre-birthday bash with Perry, Mars - Feb 17, 2012
- Katy Perry 'forcing' Rihanna to walk down the aisle! - Nov 10, 2010
- Rihanna considering adoption - May 24, 2010
- Lady Gaga doesn't want to be rich - Aug 31, 2010
- Rihanna regrets staying with Brown after assault - Dec 04, 2010
- Rihanna wants some great food and sex this Christmas - Nov 25, 2009
- I could be pregnant by next year, says Rihanna - Nov 24, 2010
- Rihanna thinks Megan Fox is 'yummy' - Dec 08, 2009
- Rihanna & Jay-Z win the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration at the Grammy Awards 2010 - Feb 01, 2010
- Rihanna signed as Barbados tourism ambassador - Jun 16, 2011
Tags: bad habits, barbados beauty, chris brown, decade, depeche mode, drums, fashion, girlfriends, grandparents, hitmaker, london, new year, new year resolutions, old star, rihanna, shopping, spending time, umbrella