Rihanna to appear in courtMay 29th, 2009 - 12:58 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 29 (IANS) Singer Rihanna, who was allegedly battered by her then boyfriend singer Chris Brown, has been asked to appear in court next month in connection with the case.
Rihanna has been ordered to testify on allegations that 20-year-old Brown beat her before a pre-Grammy party in February, reported thesun.co.uk.
“She (Rihanna) will comply. She hoped she wouldn’t have to go,” her lawyer Donald Etra said.
- Rihanna set to testify in Chris Brown's assault case - Jun 22, 2009
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Jay-Z approves Brown, Rihanna patch up - Aug 05, 2012
- Rihanna set to receive jewellery back from police - Apr 30, 2009
- Rihanna breaks silence about ex-boyfriend Chris - Nov 04, 2009
- Rihanna sets deadline to find love! - Feb 04, 2010
- Rihanna to testify at Chris Brown assault trial - May 29, 2009
- Rihanna reluctant to press charges against Chris Brown - Feb 27, 2009
- Rihanna warned over drugs, Chris Brown - Mar 12, 2012
- Rihanna shelved plans to croon with Elly Jackson after Brown's attack - Apr 23, 2010
- Rihanna will testify in Browns assault case, says lawyer - Mar 07, 2009
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Chris Brown allowed to go near Rihanna now - Feb 23, 2011
- Chris Brown pleads not guilty to Rihanna-beating charges - Apr 07, 2009
- Rihanna fires back at Joan Rivers - Aug 26, 2012