Rihanna back in studio as Chris Brown struggles to copeApril 15th, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) Singer Chris Brown, who was in the news recently for allegedly beating his then girlfriend singer Rihanna, is still depressed, but Rihanna is working on a new album.
Rihanna is in the studio in Santa Monica working on her new album. But her ex Chris Brown is said to be a “mess”, reports mirror.co.uk.
Friends of the R&B singer say he is finding it difficult to handle the bad publicity he received because of the court case. He pleeaded not guilty to assault and threats in connection with the alleged attack on Rihanna.
A source said: “Chris is a mess. He is in depression and almost got his butt kicked a week ago… But Rihanna seems determined to move on.”
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
- Chris Brown calls new album a triumph - Jun 12, 2011
- Jessica Sanders, New Girlfriend Of Chris Brown? - Jun 10, 2010
- Ingrid Gutierrez tells media that Drake started the Chris Brown brawl - Jun 18, 2012
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Chris Brown performs at the Grammy Awards 2012 - Feb 13, 2012
- Chris Brown meets domestic violence victims - Sep 13, 2012
- Rihanna's secret meeting with Brown - Aug 18, 2012
- Miranda Lambert not happy with Chris Brown's performance at Grammy Awards - Feb 16, 2012
- Is Rihanna getting back with Chris Brown? - Jan 12, 2012
- Brown joins Rihanna on vacation - Jul 24, 2012
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Chris Brown wants to move on from Rihanna bust-up - Mar 23, 2011
- Rihanna breaks her toe while vacationing - Jul 25, 2012