Report detailing sexual assault claims against Assange leaked onlineFebruary 5th, 2011 - 2:29 pm ICT by ANI
London, Feb 5 (ANI): Days before a hearing in the court to decide whether WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange should be extradited to Sweden, a confidential police report detailing sexual assault allegations against him has been leaked online.
The file, which contains 100 pages of interview transcripts, investigatory notes and witness statements, was published anonymously on a file-sharing site, reports the Independent.
The 39-year-old is accused of sexually assaulting two women in Sweden last autumn. New revelations show forensic investigators have failed to find DNA on a condom, which prosecutors allege, Assange deliberately broke during intercourse.
A second alleged victim said she woke to find Assange having sex with her, but let him continue although she knew he wasn’t wearing a condom.
Assange will appear at Belmarsh magistrates’ court for his hearing next week. (ANI)
- Assange challenges extradition - Jul 12, 2011
- WikiLeaks founder to be extradited to Sweden - Feb 24, 2011
- Assange claims he has got secret files on Murdoch - Jan 13, 2011
- Wikileaks founder Assange fears 'execution or Guantánamo detention' if extradited - Jan 12, 2011
- Assange lawyer gives graphic description of 'missionary position' in sex case - Feb 12, 2011
- Assange extradition case goes to British supreme court - Dec 16, 2011
- Appeal against Assange's extradition filed in High Court - Mar 03, 2011
- Assange attacks British judge's extradition order - Feb 26, 2011
- Assange's lawyers set to publish entire extradition defence online - Feb 07, 2011
- WikiLeaks founder's extradition trial begins in Britain - Feb 07, 2011
- End witch-hunt against WikiLeaks: Assange urges US - Aug 19, 2012
- Assange to appear in court over extradition case - Jan 11, 2011
- WikiLeaks founder Assange faces extradition to Sweden - Nov 02, 2011
- Assange gets bail, says WikiLeaks to continue its work (Lead) - Jan 11, 2011
- Assange's accusers 'sent texts discussing revenge' - Feb 09, 2011
Tags: alleged victim, assault claims, dna, file sharing, forensic investigators, having sex, intercourse, interview transcripts, julian assange, last autumn, london feb, magistrates court, new revelations, police report, prosecutors, sexual assault allegations, sweden, two women, wearing a condom, witness statements