Randy boss to pay PS46k to boob-job barmaid over disrespectful remarksMarch 7th, 2009 - 5:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 7 (ANI): A barmaid, who went under the knife for a boob job, could get a whopping 46,000 pounds, after she complained that his boss asked her if he could stroke her puppies.
Landlord Stephen Hughes regularly made crude remarks at Mandy Butler, and even simulated sex behind her as her daughter looked on.
Butler, 42, told an employment tribunal that she had been depressed about her flat chest, and thus boosted her bust to a 38D.
However, after returning to work at the Paddock pub in Cantley, South Yorks, she found herself at the target of Hughes extremely upsetting, derogatory and disrespectful remarks.
According to the Daily Star, it is alleged that Hughes, 50, pestered Butler to let him touch her breasts and when she refused, said: I cant believe you have spent PS3,500 on them and wont let me have a feel.
Kevin Bolton, 26, one of the regulars at the pub, said that Hughes would talk openly about the barmaids breasts or backside every five minutes.
Butler said that despite of asking her boss to stop making rude remarks, the comments got worse.
She said: He gave the impression that he felt he was above the law, that it was his pub and he could do what he wanted.
Later, Butler was sacked at a staff meeting without warning after she got into a row with a customer and slapped him across the face.
Although Hughes accepted that her dismissal was unfair, he claimed his sexual remarks were just banter.
Sheffield employment judge Richard Williams ruled that he had violated Butlers dignity.
Butler has won a claim for sexual discrimination, harassment and unfair dismissal against Hughes and brewery bosses.
And the panel still have to decide her payout, which could be around 46,000 pounds. (ANI)
- Brit barmaid drags pub boss over sexual harassment - Jan 27, 2009
- British woman is 'director of bed bouncing' - Jan 01, 2012
- Brit wife 'happily married' despite losing tribunal fight with dentist hubby - Feb 18, 2011
- Banker woman dreamt of modelling with stolen $72,000 - Jul 17, 2012
- Brit woman asked by millionaire boss to call him before she took shower - Sep 29, 2010
- Transsexual 'sacked for wearing dress to work' - Aug 26, 2010
- Sacked Man City coach Hughes bought Bell - Dec 21, 2009
- Heather Mills celebrates winning legal battle over nanny's bully claims - Jun 05, 2010
- Aussie barmaid slapped with $300 fine for exposing too much - Jun 15, 2010
- Brit nurse unfairly dismissed over saucy joke rules Appeal Court - Feb 05, 2011
- Heather Mills accused of "telling unpleasant lie" over nanny boob job - Apr 02, 2010
- Trinamool to set up students brigade: Mamata - Aug 28, 2011
- Ex-drag queen sues boss for sexual discrimination - Dec 18, 2009
- Sacked Andy Gray is planning to sue Sky Sports for £3m - Jan 27, 2011
- Brit dentist pestered female technician to go to swingers' party - Nov 12, 2010
Tags: 38d, backside, banter, barmaid, butlers, cantley, crude remarks, daily star, disrespectful remarks, employment tribunal, flat chest, landlord, paddock, regulars, rude remarks, sexual discrimination, staff meeting, stephen hughes, target, unfair dismissal