Queen’s granddaughter declares she’s single and available on FacebookSeptember 25th, 2010 - 2:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 25 (ANI): The younger daughter of the Duke of York and the Queen’s granddaughter, who is sixth in line to the throne, has never been a traditional princess.
Princess Eugenie knows how to live it up, royal style. The pictures show her drinking and dancing with pals on a variety of nights out, often clutching a packet of her favourite Marlboro Light cigarettes.
The images are on the Facebook page of a friend from Marlborough College, with a link to Eugenie’s own Facebook page, reports The Daily Mail.
The princess, who is about to embark on the second year of her degree in English Literature, History of Art and Politics at Newcastle University, declares that she is single and, romantically speaking, looking for ‘random play’.
But the photographs come as no surprise to those who know her.
“Even her father admits she is liable to be a bit of a tearaway,’ says a family friend,” said a family friend.
“She’s a cross between Prince Harry and Princess Margaret,” the friend said. (ANI)
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Britain's royal family on Facebook - Nov 07, 2010
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Queen Elizabeth's granddaughter makes Olympic debut - Jul 29, 2012
- Royal Family drawn into phone-hacking scandal - Apr 10, 2011
- Kate Middleton's first lesson is learning when to curtsey to whom - May 02, 2011
- Reese Witherspoon changed her dress 6 times before meeting Kate Middleton - Feb 20, 2012
- Hat worn at British royal wedding on sale - May 12, 2011
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- The Duchess of Cornwall is '8th lowest royal' - Apr 19, 2011
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Spanish nun expelled for spending excess time on Facebook - Feb 19, 2011
Tags: art and politics, daily mail, duke of york, english literature, family friend, granddaughter, history of art, light cigarettes, literature history, marlboro light, marlborough college, newcastle university, prince harry, princess eugenie, princess margaret, princess princess, random play, royal style, tearaway, younger daughter