Promote vegetarianism, McCartney tells AndersonApril 30th, 2009 - 12:39 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 30 (IANS) Paul McCartney has sent an open letter to “Baywatch” star Pamela Anderson asking her to help promote vegetarianism.
The Beatles legend, who is a staunch animal-rights activist, has appealed to the actress to lend her name to the cause after both became involved in a campaign to help seals, reported femalefirst.com.
In the two-page letter McCartney has explained how bad meat-eating is for the environment and is hoping vegetarian Anderson will help him promote the cause.
- Macca urges Anderson to promote vegetarianism - Apr 29, 2009
- McCartney urges Manmohan to celebrate vegetarianism - Jan 05, 2011
- McCartney launches vegetarian cookery book - Mar 27, 2012
- Mccartney immortalised on PETA Stamp - Nov 29, 2011
- Macca appeals for meat-free day in India - Jan 05, 2011
- McCartney bans meat on music tour - Apr 06, 2010
- Hindus back Paul McCartney's call to India for a National Vegetarian Day - Jan 05, 2011
- McCartney gets puppies' photo as wedding gift - Oct 18, 2011
- McCartney to wed again - Oct 09, 2011
- Sonu Sood goes shirtless for PETA ad (With Image) - May 11, 2011
- Hindus back Catholics' call for meatless Fridays - Mar 07, 2011
- McCartney to sing at Willaim's wedding? - Jan 06, 2011
- When Lovato met McCartney - Apr 11, 2012
- Stella McCartney gives birth to a girl - Nov 30, 2010
- Hollywood-Bollywood come together for vegan cookbook - Jul 03, 2012