Princess Eugenie breaks her no smoking resolution twiceApril 3rd, 2009 - 6:03 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 3 (ANI): Princess Eugenie has twice broken her New Year’s resolution to give up smoking, after she was seen puffing away during her Sydney trip.
Eugenie, 19, was seen smoking while she was out shopping with friends during a gap year trip to Australia.
The younger daughter of Prince Andrew and Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York, was again spotted puffing away while she was relaxing at a cafe.
The Royal Princess, who is staying with her aunt Jane Luedecke, her mother’s older sister, has been vowing to give up smoking for the past two years.
“She is usually careful not to smoke in public,” the Daily Express quoted a friend as saying. (ANI)
- Royal outcaste Fergie to get invited to Will and Kate's wedding - Jan 23, 2011
- Duchess of York not invited to William's wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Diana's friend Sarah not invited to Wills-Kate wedding - Feb 19, 2011
- Britain's Princess Beatrice wants 'real job' - Mar 03, 2012
- Sarah Ferguson To Appear On The "Oprah Winfrey Show" - May 28, 2010
- Guy Ritchie, Joss Stone invited for royal wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Queen Elizabeth hosts diamond jubilee lunch - May 20, 2012
- Royal Family drawn into phone-hacking scandal - Apr 10, 2011
- Prince Andrew spills the beans on marriage breakdown - Feb 14, 2010
- Kate may not pledge to 'obey' William - Mar 26, 2011
- Duchess of York bans skiing for daughters - Jan 02, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011
- Carla Bruni named best dressed woman - Aug 04, 2011
- Princess Beatrice in car crash terror - Oct 13, 2010
- Queen's granddaughter declares she's single and available on Facebook - Sep 25, 2010
Tags: aunt jane, australia, daily express, duchess of york, gap, gap year, london, new year, older sister, prince andrew and sarah ferguson, princess eugenie, royal princess, sarah ferguson, sarah ferguson the duchess of york, sydney trip, younger daughter