Prince William to buy 190mph superbikeNovember 13th, 2010 - 4:43 pm ICT by ANI
London, Nov 13 (ANI): Britain’s Prince William is apparently planning to buy a new top-of-the-range Italian-made 190mph superbike.
The Prince, 28, is in discussion about ordering 17,500-pound Ducati 1198SP- nicknamed Duke.
According to sources, William is planning to order the bike in black with a silver stripe running down the center, reports the Daily Express.
The motorcycle is capable of 0-60mph in three seconds. (ANI)
- Prince William to buy superbike - Nov 13, 2010
- Price Charles worried for motorbike loving sons - Dec 13, 2010
- William spotted riding home on superbike after enjoying kickabout with mates! - Apr 28, 2011
- Bieber buys limited edition bike - Apr 21, 2012
- No royal residence for Prince William, Kate Middleton after wedding - Nov 17, 2010
- Buddh Circuit to host Superbike World Championship in 2013 - Jun 09, 2012
- Prince Williams causes stir with Ducati motorcycle at charity event - Jul 06, 2009
- Did Prince William skip his share of pub bill at stag party? - Mar 06, 2011
- Prince William enjoys a night out with close friend - Jun 11, 2012
- Superbike World Championship calendar ready to add India - Mar 10, 2012
- Bajaj KTM to introduce multiple products in superbike segment - Jul 13, 2012
- William plays football, rides home on sports bike - Apr 28, 2011
- Audi set to acquire Ducati Motor - Apr 20, 2012
- Hyosung superbikes launched in India - Apr 20, 2011
- DSK launches new Hyosung superbike (With image) - Jun 13, 2012