Prince William still wears bracesApril 25th, 2009 - 2:30 pm ICT by ANI
London, Apr 25 (ANI): Prince William, 26, still wears a brace to support his lower teeth, it has emerged.
The brace was such a well-kept secret that even his own staff did not notice him wearing it, and it was only spotted while he was meeting excited children during a visit to Staffordshire on April 24.
Wills has had the wire in place behind his bottom teeth ever since his braces were removed when he was 16.
“Prince William has used a permanent support for his bottom teeth for 10 years as part of routine treatment. The support is not new,” the Daily Express quoted a St James’s Palace spokesman as saying. (ANI)
- Duchess of Cambridge takes up life as wife of an RAF pilot - May 04, 2011
- Kate Middleton secretly confirmed into Church of England - Apr 14, 2011
- Prince Harry promoted to Army Captain - Apr 17, 2011
- Prince Willam, Kate to to visit California - May 06, 2011
- Prince William 'not to wear wedding ring' after he marries Kate - Apr 01, 2011
- Prince William to spend wedding eve with dad - Apr 20, 2011
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- William, Kate celebrate first wedding anniversary - Apr 29, 2012
- Brit royal wedding invitation to Bahrain's crown Prince draws criticism - Apr 24, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton will dance to ABBA songs at reception - Mar 04, 2011
- Prince William's 'bachelor party set for this weekend' - Mar 26, 2011
- Queen offers to share Buckingham Palace with Wills, Kate - Jan 15, 2011
- William, Harry, Kate named ambassadors of 2012 Olympics - Dec 01, 2011
- Kate Middleton would please Prince Charles with alternative new role - Jan 22, 2011
- Will-Kate stay back in London, delay honeymoon - May 01, 2011