Prince Harry’s tribute to late mum Princess DianaJune 20th, 2010 - 4:37 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 20 (ANI): Prince Harry, who has been doing charity work in southern African kingdom Lesotho, has revealed how he hopes his late mother Princess Diana would be proud of him.
The prince took his brother William to see the work carried out by Sentebale - which means, ‘forget me not’, the charity Harry co-founded in memory of their mother.
The charity has been named Sentebale in memory of Aids campaigner Diana.
Harry started it four years ago with Lesotho’s Prince Seeiso, who also lost his mother when young.
“The vision was based on our mothers. Mine is not around but I like to think she would be proud,” News of the World quoted Harry as saying in an ITV interview.
“There is not a day I don’t think of my mother when I’m here in Africa,” he added. (ANI)
- Mum Diana-inspired Prince Harry vows to help AIDS victims - May 31, 2009
- Brazil girls gaga over Prince Harry - Mar 10, 2012
- Elton not performing at Prince Williams' wedding - Jan 25, 2011
- Prince Harry's charity income falls by 84 percent - Apr 07, 2009
- Kate is the sister Prince Harry always wanted - Dec 18, 2010
- Conman posing as Prince Harry steals from Diana charity - Dec 06, 2010
- My grandmom has a very good sense of humour: Prince Harry - Mar 12, 2012
- Wills, Kate engagement pics to be released soon - Dec 06, 2010
- P. Diddy's house rule - wear slippers! - May 05, 2012
- Prince Harry set for Aids mission to Africa - May 29, 2008
- Prince Harry falls in a polo game and then throws a tantrum - Feb 06, 2010
- Prince Harry lands in New York, follows his mother's footsteps - May 30, 2009
- Princess Diana's Engagement Ring, From Harry to Kate, via Prince William - Nov 18, 2010
- Prince Harry reveals how mum's charity work inspired him - Dec 19, 2010
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,