Prince Harry ‘to move into Wills’ love nest’May 3rd, 2009 - 12:51 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 3 (ANI): Prince William will have to move his girlfriend out of his cottage at the military base to make room for his younger brother Harry, according to reports.
Harry, who is training to pilot the meanest attack machine, the Apache, in the British Army, will allegedly begin his helicopter training at the Royal Air Force’s base in Shropshire, where William is already stationed to achieve his dreams of becoming a search and rescue helicopter pilot.
The royal brothers have been purportedly advised to share accommodation at the base, citing security and economical reasons.
And the idea was said to have left William a little gutted.
“He’s a bit down about it because it’s really going to cramp his style to have his little brother in his spare room,” the Daily Star quoted a pal as saying.
“Harry is his brother and he loves him but who would you rather share with him or Kate?
“But William understands that security is essential for everyone’s safety so he’ll just have to lump it,” the pal added.
Friends also suggested that the senior prince was further looking to compete his flying skills with the younger prince.
A friend added: “They’re very competitive anyway but William is RAF and Harry is Army so they’re going to want to see who can be the best.” (ANI)
- Prince William 'teases' brother Prince Harry on his 26th b'day - Sep 19, 2010
- Prince Harry to train in US as chopper pilot - Aug 30, 2011
- Britain to sack nearly 100 air force trainee pilots - Feb 14, 2011
- Wills 'to begin advanced helicopter training' - Apr 18, 2009
- Harry gets trained for hostage situation - Jan 31, 2012
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Prince Harry qualifies as Apache pilot, can return to Afghanistan frontline - Mar 10, 2011
- Prince Harry to return to Afghan combat duty - Jun 16, 2011
- 'Natural pilot' Harry wins top cadet trophy - May 06, 2009
- Prince Harry, girlfriend to split? - Jun 21, 2010
- Prince William 'wore chest wig and hairpiece at stag party' - Apr 02, 2011
- Prince Harry qualifies as an elite Apache helicopter pilot - Mar 10, 2011
- Prince Harry splits from girlfriend - Aug 16, 2011
- Prince Harry qualifies as attack chopper pilot - Feb 09, 2012
- Prince William 'battling to serve in Falkland Islands' - Sep 26, 2010
Tags: accommodation, british army, brother harry, cramp, daily star, economical reasons, girlfriend, helicopter training, little brother, love nest, military base, prince harry, prince william, raf, rescue helicopter pilot, royal air force, search and rescue, shropshire, spare room, wills