Prince Harry is hooked on Bikram yogaAugust 29th, 2010 - 1:26 pm ICT by ANI
London, Aug 29 (ANI): Britain’s Prince Harry has been introduced to Bikram yoga by new pal DJ Goldie.
The former Bond villain is a huge fan of the technique where people work out in temperatures of 105oF.
And he has been boasting about its benefits to Harry after striking up a close friendship with the 25-year-old prince while filming his new talent show Goldie’s Band: By Royal Appointment.
“Bikram yoga is the most amazing thing I have ever done in my life. I’m addicted, I want to do it every day,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying.
A source close to the star said: “Goldie and Prince Harry got on like a house on fire. Goldie kept banging on about the benefits of Bikram and Harry was really interested.” (ANI)
- Becks hopes to save his career - with yoga! - Sep 12, 2010
- Lady Gaga attends Bikram yoga class in racy red lace knickers - Nov 13, 2010
- Lady Gaga Caught In Yoga Fever! - Nov 15, 2010
- Prince Harry filming reality music show at Buckingham Palace - Aug 15, 2010
- Princess Diana stayed at my home with her sons in 90's, says Goldie Hawn - May 01, 2011
- Robbie Williams taking yoga sessions to stay positive - May 27, 2011
- Buenos Aires night club sways to Sanskrit melodies - May 26, 2012
- Sweat, stretch, smile with Bikram Yoga (With Image) - Oct 20, 2010
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- 'Harry Potter' car up for auction - Feb 14, 2011
- Sarah Harding wants perfect body - Apr 15, 2012
- Prince Harry Rumored to be Romancing Camilla Romestrand - Oct 19, 2010
- What makes Kareena glow? (Movie Snippets) - Jul 11, 2011
- William, Harry didn't know queen was 'Bond girl' - Aug 04, 2012
- Prince Harry is planning to host an after-party breakfast - Apr 25, 2011