Prince Harry gulps down beer from hosepipe before dreaded dry yearDecember 29th, 2008 - 2:02 pm ICT by ANI
London, December 29 (ANI): Prince Harry reportedly gulped down beer through a hosepipe before saying goodbye to booze for his dry year.
The third in line to the throne, who is honing his flying skills to become a pilot of the meanest attack machine in the British Army, is said to be required to follow strict rules that include staying away from the bottle for months at a time.
A witness has revealed that the party-loving soldier prince, who flew down to Mauritius for a holiday, was spotted putting the length of hose to his mouth, swallowing the ale in seconds.
Harry and his friends were having a great time. They were daring each other to down drinks through the pipe, the Sun quoted the witness as saying.
Harry didnt go first but it looked like he was one of the more experienced drinkers. He looked like a man on a mission to enjoy a few pints.
If he has a dry year, who can blame him for knocking them back here, the onlooker added. (ANI)
- Wills-Kat slap 'ban on beer' for their royal wedding reception - Apr 23, 2011
- Prince Harry 'to organize riotous stag party for big brother' - Nov 20, 2010
- Queen gives green light for beer festival at Windsor Castle - Jul 02, 2010
- 'Drunk' Prince Harry walks straight into security pole - Jan 10, 2010
- Harry parties with bikini-clad women - Aug 20, 2012
- Brit firm launches world's strongest beer at $762 a bottle - Jul 23, 2010
- Soldier Prince Harry turns town pink with his nail paint! - Mar 15, 2009
- Britain mulls hosepipe ban - Feb 20, 2012
- Here's why Guinness tastes better in Ireland than anywhere else on earth - Mar 08, 2011
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Beer gets makeover in Oz with infusion of different flavours - Mar 01, 2011
- The City Council Of San Diego Debars Offshore Boozing, Which Is Greeted With A Mixed Response - Jul 27, 2010
- Jenson Button hoses his girlfriend down to keep cool on yacht - Aug 14, 2009
- British teen plunges 11 floors to death - Mar 27, 2012
- 1 in 6 Brits has sworn off alcohol - Jan 28, 2011