Prince Harry developed intimacy with a brunette jump pilot in Afghanistan?March 1st, 2008 - 5:04 pm ICT by admin
London, March 1 (ANI): Prince Harry started to flirt with a pretty jump jet pilot while on the front line in Afghanistan, said reports.
Michelle Tompkins was in regular contact with Harry as he directed her and other Royal Air Force (RAF) personnel as an emergency air controller.
It is now said that Harry developed a special relationship with Michelle, and that the cheeky Prince even joked that he had spent intimate times with the woman who is believed to be in her late twenties.
Sources revealed that just like other pilots whom Harry controlled, Michelle did not have any clue that she was talking to a prince. She knew him only by his call sign Widow Six Seven, they added.
While he was totally focused there were times when he tried to add a bit of light relief, British tabloid The Sun quoted a well-placed source as saying.
The source said that Harry and Michelle had a real connection, and shared the same sense of humour.
He would talk to her about the snow-covered mountains and how good it would be for skiing. They obviously enjoyed the same things, said the source.
He knew exactly what was acceptable and how far he could push the jokes. So much so he even joked that he had joined the Mile High Club because of their flirtatious relationship. Its odd because Michelle had no idea that she was flirting with royalty, the source added.
Even Harrys fellow soldiers had started to joke about him and Michelle.
Harry quite enjoyed the ribbing. It was all harmless fun and he likes the fact that he was being treated just like anyone else. There was nothing in it, Harry was just trying to lighten the mood, the source said.
The paper reports that Michelle even appears on a website called Beautiful Female Fighter Pilots.
Some of the pilots, including Michelle, built up a very unique and special relationship with Harry. But its likely their paths will never cross again, the source said. (ANI)
- Kate Middleton gives cooking lessons to Harry - Aug 26, 2012
- Prince Harry's 'emotional' speech leaves Kate in tears - May 01, 2011
- Cheryl Cole flirted with Prince Harry? - Jun 17, 2012
- Prince Harry splits from girlfriend - Aug 16, 2011
- Prince William 'wore chest wig and hairpiece at stag party' - Apr 02, 2011
- Prince Harry locks himself in loo to escape frantic girl fans! - Apr 25, 2010
- Office boredom drives men to flirt - Apr 22, 2012
- Prince William undertakes first air-sea rescue mission with RAF - Oct 06, 2010
- Prince Harry stopped by the police - Jun 18, 2012
- Prince William 'battling to serve in Falkland Islands' - Sep 26, 2010
- Prince Harry to end 5 yr relationship with Chelsy Davy? - Sep 20, 2010
- Kate Middleton supports Prince Harry - Sep 03, 2012
- Prince William to wear military uniform for wedding - Feb 01, 2011
- Prince William 'teases' brother Prince Harry on his 26th b'day - Sep 19, 2010
- Prince William is back at work just four days after marriage - May 04, 2011
Tags: air controller, british tabloid the sun, emergency air, fellow soldiers, female fighter pilots, intimacy, intimate times, jet pilot, jump jet, jump pilot, london march, mile high club, prince harry, raf, ribbing, sense of humour, snow covered mountains, special relationship, tabloid the sun, tompkins