Prince Harry ‘desperate to get back’ with ex flame ChelsyJune 15th, 2009 - 12:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 15 (ANI): Prince Harry is desperate to get back together with his former girlfriend Chelsy Davy, after putting an end to his fling with TV presenter Caroline Flack, according to reports.
The royal, who ended his five-year relationship with the Zimbabwe-born beauty earlier this year, apparently called a friend in Cape Town, where Chelsy lives, and opened his heart out.
The 24-year-old allegedly confessed that he “lost the best thing that ever happened to him and was paying for it.”
“Apparently Harry’s quite depressed about the bust-up. Everybody makes it sound like Harry dumped Chelsy and he’s having a ball playing the field,” the Sun quoted the friend as saying.
“But it is actually the other way around. Harry is taking it quite hard. Chelsy’s friends think Harry would like to get back together with her.
“That’s why he’s telling her friends that he misses her and that she’s the
best thing that ever happened to him. He’s hoping the messages will get back to Chelsy.
“He’s trying to tell her that he messed up and wants her back because he can’t be without her. He’s definitely not over her,” the friend added.
Harry, who is training to become a combat helicopter pilot in the British Army, was reportedly lamenting his loss of Chelsy and regretting his decision to let her go.
“Since the split Harry has thrown himself into his helicopter training. But he has also had a long time to look back on where things went wrong,” said the source.
“Being stuck away from London and his pals, on an air base, has given him plenty of time to reflect.
“He has been down in the dumps and at weekends has rushed back to London to go drinking with his friend Mark Dyer. It was during this period he hooked up with Caroline.
“She filled a gap and helped take Harry’s mind off Chelsy. But it has proved to be no more than a temporary fix.
“If anything, the fling with Caroline has focused Harry’s mind back on Chelsy. He now sees what a good thing he had and what a bad decision it was to let it go,” the source added. (ANI)
- Caroline Flack receives death threats - Nov 18, 2011
- Caroline Flack denies that she is dating Joey Essex - Jan 30, 2012
- Harry Styles gives his phone number to Amelia Lily - Nov 23, 2011
- Chelsy Davy to reunite with Prince Harry? - Feb 05, 2011
- Harry to attend brother's wedding with Chelsy Davy? - Feb 08, 2011
- Harry's invitation to Chelsy for Royal wedding sparks patch-up rumours - Nov 29, 2010
- Prince Harry's ex gets catty about 'not that pretty' other ex Chelsy Davy - Jun 17, 2009
- Prince Harry 'to get Chelsy Davy's name tattooed on bum' - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsy Davy splits from Prince Harry - Sep 27, 2010
- Prince Harry to end 5 yr relationship with Chelsy Davy? - Sep 20, 2010
- Prince Harry, Chelsy Davy 'split for good' - Sep 28, 2010
- Caroline Flack laughs off Harry Style's dating news - May 23, 2012
- Prince Harry's 'ex-flame' lands plum-hosting job on BBC - Jun 29, 2009
- Pics of Prince Harry surrounded by adoring girls 'angers' Chelsy Davy - Sep 26, 2010
- Harry Styles parties with Pixie Geldof - Feb 06, 2012
Tags: british army, bust, cape town, chelsy davy, combat helicopter, dumps, flame, fling, former girlfriend, friend mark, gap, having a ball, helicopter pilot, helicopter training, long time, mark dyer, pals, prince harry, tv presenter, zimbabwe