‘Prince Charles had three lovers when he and Diana were married’September 20th, 2009 - 12:56 pm ICT by ANI
London, Sept 20 (ANI): In one of her missing letters to the Queen Mother Princess Diana claimed that Prince Charles had three lovers while they were married.
Diana, who died in a car crash in 1997, named Camilla, Aussie Lady Dale Tryon - known as Kanga - and another high society squeeze in the sensational note, reports The Daily Star.
A source close to the royals said: “Diana was in a lot of pain at the time and wanted to damage Charles.
“She knew he was close to his grandmother and wanted to lash out to hurt him.
“She thought that if someone he really respected knew her claims, they might be able to make him change.”
The letter is understood to be one of dozens from Diana to the Queen Mother which were later incinerated by Princess Margaret to protect her mother’s memory. (ANI)
- Will-Kat danced their way to post wedding reception! - May 01, 2011
- British royal destroyed Diana letters: Book - Sep 17, 2009
- Princesses Diana, Margret's relations soured after 1995 interview 'skewered' Charles - Sep 21, 2009
- 'Kate Middleton as popular as Diana' among Brits - Apr 23, 2011
- Prince Charles: Camilla could be queen - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate Middleton to overtake Diana to become world's most talked-about woman - Apr 19, 2011
- Kate Middleton as popular as Princess Diana in UK: Poll - Apr 23, 2011
- Prince Charles now favoured as next king of England - Jun 11, 2012
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010
- Di airbrushed from British royal history? - Sep 17, 2009
- Royals feared attack on Prince Charles at Diana's funeral - Jan 17, 2011
- Poll reveals that Princess Diana is the favorite royal in UK - Aug 31, 2011
- Earl Spencer 'to give moving speech about Diana at Royal wedding' - Nov 26, 2010
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- William weds Kate (Lead) - Apr 29, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,