Prime Minister Manmohan Singh arrives in MalaysiaOctober 26th, 2010 - 8:14 pm ICT by ANI
Kuala Lumpur, Oct. 25 (ANI): Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh arrived in the capital city of Malaysia on Tuesday evening after having spent three days in Japan, as part of his ongoing three-nation Asian tour.
Dr. Singh, during his stay in Malaysia, will hold talks with his Malaysian counterpart Mohd Najib Tun Abdul Razak.
The two sides will sign a number of pacts and announce conclusion of negotiations on Comprehensive Economic Cooperation
Agreement (CECA), which covers range of trade aspects, including investment, services and customs.
The Indian Prime Minister is accompanied by his wife Gursharan Kaur and a high-level delegation. (ANI)
- PM touches down in Malaysia to bolster ties (Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- PM in Malaysia to firm up economic, defence, cultural ties (Night Lead) - Oct 26, 2010
- India, Malaysia ink pacts to boost bilateral ties - Oct 27, 2010
- Manmohan Singh concludes pacts to boost India-Malaysia bilateral ties - Oct 27, 2010
- Prime Minister to embark on three-nation Asia tour on Sunday (Part I) - Oct 22, 2010
- India,Malaysia to intensify economic ties during Manmohan Singh's visit - Oct 27, 2010
- Manmohan Singh to undertake three-nation Asia tour - Oct 21, 2010
- India-Malaysia Joint commission meeting to discuss strategic partnership - May 02, 2011
- Manmohan Singh leaves for Vietnam - Oct 28, 2010
- India, Malaysia to sign economic cooperation pact - Feb 16, 2011
- Now, for economic pacts with Indonesia, Thailand - Oct 28, 2010
- India, Malaysia sign CECA to promote foreign investments - Feb 18, 2011
- India-Malaysia trade to reach $15 bn by 2015 - Feb 18, 2011
- India-Malaysia panel to discuss strategic partnership - May 02, 2011
- India, Malaysia announce comprehensive economic pact - Oct 27, 2010
Tags: asian tour, capital city of malaysia, ceca, comprehensive economic cooperation agreement, dr manmohan singh, dr singh, economic cooperation, indian prime minister, investment services, kaur, kuala lumpur, level delegation, manmohan, manmohan singh, pacts, prime minister manmohan, prime minister manmohan singh, spent three, trade aspects, tuesday evening