Pregnant Klum pulls out of New York Fashion WeekSeptember 18th, 2009 - 12:33 am ICT by IANS
London, Sep 17 (IANS) German supermodel Heidi Klum, who is expecting her fourth child, has pulled out of an appearance at designer Ann Taylor’s collection preview at New York Fashion Week Thursday night because she could go into labour at any moment.
Klum was recently unveiled as the new face of Taylor’s clothing label, but she will be skipping his show, awaiting the imminent arrival of her child with singer husband Seal in LA, reports contactmusic.com.
“(Klum) won’t be able to make it to the show because she is due any day now,” said a representative for Taylor.
The baby will be Klum’s fourth. She is mother to daughter Leni, five, from a previous relationship, in addition to sons Henry, four, and Johan, two from Seal.
- Pregnant Heidi Klum stays away from New York Fashion Week - Sep 18, 2009
- Klum wants her chidren to look cool - Jul 20, 2012
- Heidi Klum love doing pole dance for hubby - Jun 30, 2011
- Heidi Klum's father sad about split - Jan 24, 2012
- Klum files for divorce - Apr 07, 2012
- My anger not behind breakup, says Seal - Jan 29, 2012
- Seal moves on with mystery woman - Jul 12, 2012
- Seal rules out divorce from Heidi - Jan 29, 2012
- Klum launching two ranges of maternity clothes - Jan 08, 2010
- Klum's fashion line is different - Feb 10, 2011
- Klum not planning more kids - Jul 05, 2011
- Heidi Klum Comes Up With Her Fashion Label - Oct 11, 2010
- Heidi Klum the most wonderful woman: Seal - Jan 25, 2012
- Heidi Klum to launch two maternity clothes lines - Jan 07, 2010
- Seal loves Klum's costumes - Nov 27, 2011
Tags: ann taylor, appearance, clothing label, collection preview, fashion week london, heidi klum, imminent arrival, johan, labour, leni, new face, new york fashion, new york fashion week, relationship, supermodel heidi klum, thursday night