Pregnant Asian Muslim stabbed to death in BritainMay 9th, 2012 - 6:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 9 (IANS) A 26-year-old Asian Muslim woman, who was pregnant with her second child, has been found stabbed to death in Britain.
Saiba Khatoon was stabbed at her family home in Rochdale, Greater Manchester. Her son was woke up by a smoke alarm late at night and ran out of the house to get help from neighbours who found Khatoon dead in a room, the Daily Mail reported.
Police have questioned a 30-year-old taxi driver, believed to be a boyfriend of the dead woman, on suspicion of murder.
The woman — working as a carer for the disabled — was four months pregnant. Her estranged husband worked as a doctor. She has a seven-year-old son and had several miscarriages in the past.
- Woman found killed in her Delhi house, husband suspect - Apr 28, 2012
- Woman stabs lover's pregnant wife - Nov 14, 2011
- Pregnant Allen worries for unborn baby - Sep 10, 2011
- Man blames seven-year-old girl in sex attack case - Jul 21, 2012
- Pregnant woman dies after drinking vinegar - May 22, 2012
- Unable to care for wife, man commits suicide in Rolls-Royce - Oct 28, 2011
- Lily Allen & Sam Cooper plan a New Year wedding - Nov 28, 2010
- Hudson to host charity dinner for late nephew - Jun 06, 2012
- Man kills girlfriend by stabbing over 30 times - Sep 29, 2011
- Afghan woman murdered in Delhi - Mar 04, 2012
- Hudson hadn't planned second pregnancy - May 22, 2011
- Two elderly women stabbed to death in Delhi (lead) - Jul 24, 2012
- British woman, daughter stab each other - Aug 08, 2010
- Two suspects questioned by cops in connection with Brit-Indian shopkeeper's murder - Nov 29, 2010
- Woman stabs boyfriend for calling her lesbian - Aug 01, 2010
Tags: britain london, carer, daily mail, dead woman, four months, greater manchester, khatoon, miscarriages, muslim woman, neighbours, pregnant asian, rochdale, saiba, smoke alarm, suspicion of murder, taxi driver