Prakash crashes out of Mexican challengerApril 18th, 2009 - 7:38 pm ICT by IANS
Mexico City, April 18 (IANS) India’s Prakash Amritraj crashed out in the quarter-finals of $35,000 ATP challenger tennis tournament, losing to Belgian Dick Norman.
Prakash, seeded eighth, went down to Norman 4-6, 3-6 here Friday.
Norman, who in the first round upset fourth seed Horacio Zeballos, next plays Korean Kyu Tae Im.
- Prakash in Mexico challenger quarters - Apr 17, 2009
- Bopanna-Qureshi enter their first ever Grand Slam semi - Sep 08, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna crash out of Aegon Championships - Jun 16, 2012
- Prakash bows out of Manchester Challenger - Jul 17, 2009
- Paes and Bhupathi in third round at Miami - Mar 30, 2011
- Bopanna and Qureshi win super tiebreaker - Mar 29, 2011
- Somdev-Martin bow out of Seoul Challenger - Oct 26, 2009
- Bhupathi-Mirnyi in Cincinnati Masters semi-final - Aug 21, 2010
- Bhupathi-Bopanna in quarters of Internazionali BNL D'Italia - May 18, 2012
- Myneni enters semi-finals of ITF Futures tennis - Nov 10, 2011
- Somdev, Prakash crash out, Bopanna advances in Bangkok - Mar 17, 2009
- Sania in second round, Amritraj out of Vancouver Open - Aug 06, 2009
- Somdev, Prakash in Seoul Challenger second round - Oct 27, 2009
- US Open: Bhupathi-Mirnyi advance, Bopanna-Yan bow out - Sep 02, 2010
- Australian Open: Nishikori eliminates Tsonga, Makarova stuns Serena - Jan 23, 2012